Friday, February 12, 2016

List of Bunco Night Decorations and Recipes Ideas

My local MOMS group has a Bunco night once a month and this month it was my turn to host. As I do with most things, I got really excited and went crazy on Pinterest looking for Bunco or dice related recipes and decorations. There weren’t that many to be found and I had to sift through a lot of Bunco How-To’s to find some. So I thought I would quickly compile them into a list to share with everyone. Here’s what I found starting with decorations and ending with recipes:

Decorate with Dice – Fill any glass container with extra dice. I like the sunflowers in the picture and thought about doing pink tulips for my Valentine’s-themed Bunco night.

Photo/Idea Source: The Greenbacks Gal Blog

Dice Banner – How cute is this? All you need is some black paper, white paper, and some ribbon.
Source: Unknown.

Dice Toothpicks – Have some extra white and black paper left over from your dice banner? No worries. Use those leftovers to make adorable dice-topped toothpicks.
Photo/Idea Source: Stamp With Ann

Dice Tables – If you’re lucky enough to have 3 card tables that you use for your Bunco night, this idea is easy, quick, and fun! 
Photo/Idea Source: All Things Thrifty

Yard Dice – Make a set of these for your family to play with and to use for a quick decoration on Bunco night! Learn how here.
Photo/Idea Source: The Pinning Mama

Dice Shaped Money Jar -- Every bunco night needs a money jar. Why not spiff it up with some polka dots to make it look like a die? DIY instructions found here.
Photo/Idea Source: Sew Many Ways

Kleenex Box Dice -- Add a couple over-sized dice to your party decor. Hang them from the ceiling or stack them up on a side table. Learn how to make these simple dice out of Kleenex boxes here.
Photo/Idea Source: Fun Theme Party Ideas

Bunco Snack Mix – Here's my creation for the list. Click here for my own Cinnamon Sugar Bunco Snack Mix recipe!

Dice Crispy Treats – How cute are these? Simply make a pan of rice crispy treats, cut into cubes, and push chocolate chips into the sides. Boom done!
Photo/Idea Source: Beauty and the Stamper

Dice Cheese Ball – More like cheese cube. Ha. Learn how to make this adorable dish here or use your own favorite cheese ball recipe.
Photo/Idea Source: The Greenbacks Gal

Sugar Cube Dice Cupcakes – I love these. Add them to the top of some cupcakes or any other dessert to add some bunco cuteness to any treat. Click here to find the simple how-to. 
Photo/Idea Source: Every Day Donna

Oreo Truffle Dice -- Mmmm. My mouth waters just thinking about these. Find a yummy oreo truffle recipe here and dip the truffles into colored chocolate. Finally either use sprinkles or icing for the dots. 
Photo Source: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment