Friday, February 19, 2016

Easy DIY Lace Pull-Backs

A couple of weekends ago, the husband and I decided that we needed to dress up our main floor windows. (You know... finally... after living here for 8 months). We went out to Lowe’s and bought some curtain rods and fell in love with some curtains there. 3 hours and $300 later we had them up in our living room, play room, and dining room. And, man, do they look awesome.

But, DANG IT, we forgot to get pull-backs so that they would hang pretty when we wanted some natural light. That’s alright. I ran up to my craft room and rummaged through some drawers and found some old lace I had used to make some DIY lace crowns for Rose once upon a time.  

I simply cut a length (about 13 inches for the once pictured) of lace. Then screwed a hook about 1 cm away from the trim on either side. Wa-la! It was literally that easy and now I don't have to go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment